Price And Quantity
- 180.00 - 200.00 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece
- Waterproof, Easy to Remove, Safe to Use, Easy To Operate, Flame Proof, Rust Proof, Breathable, Skin Friendly, Sterilized, Strong & Durable, Light in Weight, Soft & Comfortable
- 10000 Piece Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Abdominal Support is a Compression Belt to Support the Abdomen and Compress the Abdominal Muscles. Its Used as a Post Operative Aid to Speed-up the Recovery Process After Abdominal Surgery, by Mothers After a Caesarean Section Delivery And to Reduce Waist Line. Some Abdominal Binders Offer Secondary Lumbar Support. Others Have Straps That Hold Surgical Drainage Tubes in Place
Direction for Use : Ensure That the Currect Measurement is Taken and Proper Size Belt Must Be Wrapped Around the Abdomen. Ensure That the Flexible Bars Are Placed in Circularly in Line While Applying the Belt. Make Sure That the Hook and Loop Closure Comes in the Front . Fastern the Hook and Loop Closure Neither Too Loose Nor Too Tight. You Should Be Able to Breathe Comfortably.
Construction: It is Made of Thin Single Panel, Extra Strong Highly Porous Orthopedic Elastic Having Heat Resistant Rubber With High Modulus of Elasticity. Sufficient Fitnessis Provided by Flexible Posterior Bars .hook & Loop Closure Provides Fitting of Belt Around the Waist Comfortably and Quick Easy Application and Removal.
- Thin Light Weight Construction, Does Not Peep Through the Clothes Improves
- Patient Compliance.
- Highly Porous Webbing Improves Ventilation and Comfort of the Patient.
- Broad Hook and Loop Tape Panel Offers Better Holding and Size Adjust-ability.
- Optimal Compression, Tones Up Abdominal Muscles Following Surgery, Cs or Delivery.
- Special Nylon Reeves Prevent Rolling Over of Belt.
Indicated for :
Used to Speed-up the Recovery Process , Relieve the Pain and Reduce Swelling, After Abdominal Surgery Like :
- A Caesarean Section
- Bariatric Surgery
- An Exploratory Laparotomy
- A Tummy Tuck
In Case of Spinal Cord Injury It Helps to :
- Support the Abdomen
- Maintain Abdominal Pressure
- Improve Respiratory Function
- It May Decrease Early Post-operative Pain and Reduce Psychological Distress.
- After a Hysterectomy It May Help to :
- Hold Your Abdominal Muscles Together to Relieve Pain
- Increase Circulation at Surgical Site to Promote Healing and Decrease Swelling
- Make Physical Activity More Comfortable
- Strengthen Abdominal Muscles
Instruction : Use on Recommendation of a Qualified Doctor.
Discontinue Use of Product in Case of
- Allergy Rash or Itching
- Uncomfortable Breathing.
- Pain Increase or Persists
Consult Your Doctor in Case of Concurrent Use of Other Medical Devices
Improper Positioning of Product Can Lead to Decreased Effectiveness or Unwanted Discomfort.