Soft Cervical Collar (with support and without support) used to immobilize and adjust the neck in the required position. Recommended to prevent neck pain and injury by limiting cervical region activity.
Direction for use : Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in the extension position and select the proper size. wrap the collar around cervical region. Fastern the hook and loop closure on the posterior side of the neck, neither too loose nor too tight.
Construction : It is made from high density polyurethane foam. With support type collar has thick round edge LDPE sheet having eyelets. Foam is covered with dermophillic cotton stockinette.
- High density PU foam for better immobilization
- LDPE sheet to for higher support
- Eyelets to provide ventilation and comfort
- Dermophillic cotton stockinet to prevent allergy and rush
Indicated for :
- Cervical spondylosis
- Disc Syndrome
- Excessive strains or pain on the neck muscles
- Whiplash injuries
- Degenerative changes of the cervical spine
Instruction: Use on recommendation of a qualified doctor.
Discontinue use of product in case of
- Allergy rash or itching
- Uncomfortable breathing.
- Pain increase or persists
Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of other medical devices
Improper positioning of product can lead to decreased effectiveness or unwanted discomfort.